Objective-PHP is a port of the Objective-C (or Objective-J runtime to PHP. This adds the language features of Objective-C nestled nicely inside the syntax of Objective-C. Moka is a port of the Apple Cocoa Frameworks (or Cappuccino).
Beta 1: (Initial release)
- Trace output needs to not dump the objects
- Trace needs to output OP file name
- If compiling dynamic imports need to be handled differently.
- What about deploying after compile?
Beta 2: (Language feature additions)
- Foundation Port: All relavent classes at least stubs.
@"blah"parses to instant a MKString
@<float>becomes a MKNumber
- Variable argument length methods (method:param …)
Beta 3: (Framework Feature Additions)
MKLog %@for [obj description]
- KVC and observers
- Archiving (Coding) - For encode/decode/save/restore objects see __setstate() and varexport§
- Optimise compile (remove unused methods etc)
- deploy command for objphp (compile, optimize, remove debug info)
Beta 4: (Framework Feature Additions)
- pList parsing
- translation / (i18n / l10n)
- Create better command line parser
Document status: INCOMPLETE for current version.