Objective-PHP Language Features
This is a list of language features supported/in development/not supported
- Categories (with @implementation)
- Protocol support (but not sure if its same as Obj-C, needs investigation).
- Protocols (with @protocol)
- @synthesize (@accessors) : To create get/set methods for object ivars.
Not Yet Implemented
- @”string” : To shorthand initialise MKString objects.
- @(number) : To shorthand initialise MKNumber objects.
- Static type hinting.
- Toll-free bridging (as in Objective-J) between native PHP types and Moka
Document status: INCOMPLETE for current version.